Setting up and flashing video cards, rigs, mining farms. Windows, Linux, RaveOS, HiveOS
Configuring RaveOS for mining ETH on 4Gb video cards after 376 epoch
What video cards have stopped mining Ethereum and Ethereum Classic on Windows 10?
- AMD Radeon RX470 4Gb
- AMD Radeon RX480 4Gb
- AMD Radeon RX570 4Gb
- AMD Radeon RX580 4Gb
- AMD Radeon RX460 4Gb
- AMD Radeon RX560 4Gb
- nVidia GeForce 1050 Ti 4Gb
If you have any errors when starting the miner:
GPU0 - not enough GPU memory to place DAG, you cannot mine this coin with this GPU
GPU0 - OpenCL error -61 - cannot allocate big buffer for DAG. Check readme.txt for possible solutions.
GPU1 - not enough GPU memory to place DAG, you cannot mine this coin with this GPU
GPU1 - OpenCL error -61 - cannot allocate big buffer for DAG. Check readme.txt for possible solutions.
To continue mining Ethereum (ethash) on 4GB video cards, download and install RaveOS
After setting up, you can continue to mine Ethereum on RaveOS until the 382 era, without a drop in hash rate, until approximately December 15 - 20, 2020!
- Create an account on the site raveos.com
- Download the system image from your personal account
- Add the required number of rigs in your personal account and set up wallets and miner
- Burn the image to USB Flash, SSD, HDD (minimum size of USB drive 8Gb) using HDD Raw Copy Tool download
- Copy the token rig to your drive in the folder config/token.txt
- Start the rig with a new drive and after a successful start, the rig will be displayed in your personal account
- Make overclocking settings in your personal account
- If you have any difficulties or questions while installing and configuring the system, you can contact us in the chat on the website or in the Telegram channel t.me/bitby_ru
Useful programs for mining on Windows 10
If you have any questions or need help setting up rigs, please contact us, we will help !!!
- Remote rig setup and mining farms (TeamViewer, AnyDesk, AeroAdmin, Ammyy Admin и др.)
- Modification and flash bios of video cards
- Setting for maximum speed and minimum consumption
- Help in setting up miners